tried my hands on poster design

poster design
This poster was designed by me , for the cause associated with nijh art gallery , they approached me just for a volunteering for  a cause, I took 20 minutes for this , I had to cut hands from .jpeg of my previous art work posted with title "energy  flow" and tried some blending option with it. i was exited when the final .jpeg was saved as it came out pretty well and i was not wrong ,it was appreciated by the gallery staff and when it went online it hit the hot spot among those who were following the gallery event, people related to art, and my friendlist. The very day i received  a proposal for a new project . Well i will be exploring digital world too along with my traditional .
I am happy i got the permission from the gallery officials to post up my work on my blog and fb .
                                                 Next upload coming very soon and

1 comment:

  1. Thank you all so much! I appreciate all your sweet messages! :)

    ReplyDelete