Ganesha divine series

Ganesha series on oil
15X22 inches sq

moving away from my original work , I worked upon another perspective of Lord Ganesha. Ganesha as we all know inventor of musical instruments. What i wanted to show viewers is divine brightness around the atmosphere when the lord  himself has laid upon his hands on his invention. Well its divine to imagine the theme of this art in our mind, which was my moto.
I want you all to just feel the music coming from this art, if you pay little more attention to your thoughts,you might actually get to listen the divine melody

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Mehak,
      That was the what I had in my concept . I wanted to show the divine kind of background to depict his presence and divine sound.

      Delete
  2. My apologies if his is he wrong place to ask, but do you sell your pieces? I love this one so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes i do sell, my new website has just started at www.ashishworks.com.

    you can also contact me at www.facebook.com/ashishkrdiary

    ReplyDelete