forest:
A3
pencil medium
5 hours
 I love making nature , the trees , the river , etc...I always want to sit in such scenery and keep staring and admiring what mother earth has given me! and i feel proud  to get extra priviledge of travelling such places in my imagination . One fact  about me is that I am nature worshiper! i worship trees , the sun ,the planet . Creating them on piece of paper always get me feel their power.
I use yellow and brown a lot while working on landscape. and if there is a tree then definitely there has to be bracnches without leaves. I keep a special thin brush for the branches part , which i believe is very difficult to give the correctness of real nature, thats the reason i focus on it.:))   the other thing that i have to show  is reflection on water, i donno sice when but i enjoy the look of distorted image on piece of water, though i havent master making it, i dont  use it very often... though i will work hard to get towards reality

No comments:

Post a Comment